For your most difficult messes, rely on our most powerful cleaner yet, Bona PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner. The innovative oxygenated formula and microfiber technology creates the ultimate deep clean you've been asking for. The cleaner paired with the Bona PowerPlus Microfiber Deep Clean Pads' Power Loop Technology gently break apart and loosens tough dirt and build-up. Together they perform 70% better than other hardwood floor cleaners on the market.
Giving your floors a good dusting with a reusable microfiber pad or disposable dusting cloth will be your best daily defense against scratches and surface damage. Microfiber cleaning pads often use static electricity to trap dirt, particles, and other household allergens. Using a broom can be effective as well, but using a broom only pushes the dirt around instead of trapping it away. When you want to clean your floors without damaging them, avoid lifting your microfiber mop up off the floor when you clean—this way you keep the dirt trapped on the pad.
How often should I clean/Polish my floors?
Cleaning as often as you want will help minimize the dirt and dust on your floors that can act like sandpaper and wear your floor. Bona’s line of specially-formulated polishes can be used multiple times per year. Frequency of use depends entirely on the amount of traffic your floor sees, but typical homeowner floor maintenance is every two to three months.
Revive - Consider it a spa day for your floors!
Deep Cleaning & Scuff Removal
- Process: An initial dry mopping is done to remove major debris and particles. Then, a deep cleaning machine is used to get into the small areas that dusting can't.
- Quick and easy – no need to vacate the home
- Affordable – cost effective way to rejuvenate your floors
- Safe – removes dirt, grime and build-up with no harsh chemicals
- Time: Floors will be ready in a few hours.